Thursday, December 20, 2007

SirChet

I'm a long time player of PnP D&D and AD&D, I love crpg's and a select few rts games.

I'm married and have one grown son, a 170 pound wimp of a dog, and a spoiled cat.

I'm a retired soldier, (Airborne). My profession is business automation, video surveillance, access control and physical security.

I've grown fond of the toolset and with a lot of help from fellow modders, especially GPS members, I've been able to contribute in a small part to this very talented team that brought Night Howls in Nestlehaven to the community when most were still making basic "this is me learning the tool-set modules".

I have my own blog at http://sirchetsblog.blogspot.com/ I review for the Neverwinter Nights 2 Vault and am part of The Academy for Modding Excellence.

1 comment:

Ernie Noa said...

I'm a 37 year old IT guy with three kids and a great wife. Somehow I still find time to play and mod. It's great to know others are out there like me.