Monday, June 21, 2010

Grobnar as Gandalf

Just found this video of LOTR meets NWN2. Absolute nonsense, but hilarious. Casting is perfect, for the most part. Reminds me that the OC was finely written and acted. I should play it again someday soon, but busy right now playtesting Wyrin's latest, and playing through every Guitar Hero and Rock Band game I can find on ebay for less than 10 $, shipping included. Playing on my new, second-hand PS2 slim. First console I've owned since my Colecovision.

2 comments:

Amraphael said...

Haha, absolutely hilarious! Thanks for sharing! Tried Mass Effect 2 yet? I enjoyed it very much, and game-play-wise even more than DA:O. Played it on console and it still looked great. Had a quick look at Alpha Protocol but it didn't make me want to buy it. It looked old and seemed a bit boring. Maybe because it really looks old and I'm a SCI-FI/Fantasy-guy.
Take care!

EC said...

Thanks for dropping by Amraphael! Yeah, should get ME2.... You're right, AP looks dated, but it's OEI, so I'm rooting for them. Would like to give it a shot but not sure I can find time. Halfway through DAO, and no real inclination to continue. But I will sooner or later.