Wednesday, March 31, 2010

More Trinity

I’m still not done with that one yet! :)


Just released Daronas’ placeables he made for the mod and on the side : 34 new all tintable things to plop down in your areas. My personal favorites are the dragon egg and those fancy plates, but it’s all good, and useful, stuff.


I’ll check if the VFX I made for Trinity warrant a pack of their own. After that, I’ll release Daronas’ new, gruesome “glove” model. Those who saw that ending know what I mean. ;)


I’m also gearing up to start work on update 1.06 which will fix a couple of newly uncovered issues and, what?, more typos! (just one or two!).


Then I’ll have to plan some time to walk the wife through the mod. That should be nice. I have very fond memories of us playing Grim Fandago together. I wonder if she'll want us to play through the fights.


And lastly, Alazander and Tiberius both recently reviewed Trinity at length. A joy to read.


-----


Was playing: SoZ (but got stuck at final encounter – I hate the really tough boss fights), a couple of NWN2 mods I started (but probably won’t finish)


Now playing: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (intense, short-lived shooting action, 30 minutes at a time), DA:O (early Orzammar was long and boring, but now should get more interesting)


Will be playing: more NWN2 mods (next up : Planescape: The Shaper of Dreams (Chapter 1) and The Last of the Danaan)


Wanting to play ASAP: Misery Stone, as soon as update is out (how’s that going J?)


-----


Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

Jclef said...

Hey E.C.,

I'd like to say I'll be able to get back to work on it soon, but we'll have to see...

A lot of fixes are in SVN, but recent computer troubles forced me to reformat and I don't even have NWN2 installed atm - been really busy with other projects.

I do feel the pull now & then. I mean, you build something of a relationship with anything you spend that much time with! :P

E.C.Patterson said...

Hmmm, sounds like I might just go ahead and play now then! (I actually started playing when it came out, up to the area where you meet Lexi. It sure looked sweet. The way you did the wall of fog was awesome too.)

Good to hear from you Jason. Hope your IPhone game and those other projects are going well.

Amraphael said...

Nice! Might use some of the placeables in my module (that may, or may not be finished)

Lance Botelle (Bard of Althéa) said...

I checked some of the code behind the final boss fight (because I found it near impossible) and discovered (in my opinion) a fault with the resonating crystals: It placed a 50% spell fail chance on my spell caster, even though they should have been imune to the effect (due to a spell on them).

I made a post about it in the forums and "fixed" the code for the final battle. It was still extremely difficult, but at least I felt it was not "incorrect". ;)

Lance.